How it works.
All orders concerning individual parts of the shop are processed within 1 to 10 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email.
- You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
- About Motokits, the production time is informed directly on the product detail page.
- The shipping of Motokit orders doesn’t usually take no longer than a spare parts delivery.
About Series and Custom Builds or any delivery needing special transportation, we let you know by mail the production delay as well as a transporter solution we offer.
Clear and concise presentation
Bad Winners is shipping Worldwide!
- We work with two main transporters: MBE International and Chronopost.
- We let you choose the option of delivery: Express delivery or Standard delivery.
- The price of delivery is calculated at the check-out relatively to your location and the option chosen.
- Every delivery is shipped directly to your home or the address you give us.
Potential services interruptions.
As seen during the coronavirus crisis, some major cases can affect the time of delivery. In that case, you will be informed about the time delivery by mail and your product will be shipped as soon as possible and relatively to the schedules mentioned in your last mail.
France: all orders exceeding 200 €
Europe: all orders exceeding 200 €
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chech Republik, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark,
Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg,
Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Rumania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom
The prices as mentioned on the product pages include the legal value-added tax and other price components. If you’re ordering products to be delivered outside of the EU, they may be subject to taxes, fees, levies, or other charges due to local laws or customs rules. These include import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies, and other charges that apply outside the EU.